Stress is a reality for all of us. Everyone struggles with stress related to their job, finances or relationships. But during pregnancy you face additional stress After all, expecting a baby is a life-changing event. You may be worried about your baby’s health, scans and test results, and birth itself. Your stress can harm you and your baby as a happy mother gives birth to happy baby.
So, here are some little steps to fight with your stress during pregnancy:
1. Do take time to rest: Take out some time to take rest as it is good for you and your baby. Even at work find place to put your feet up and relax during your break and don’t feel guilty to do this. If your are at home and feeling exhausted than go to bed early ‘Make sleep a priority’.
2. Chit chat: If you are upset are stressed because of any issue than talk to your friends or doctor about it. Don’t keep anything inside it will stress you more, you will surely feel good after discussion.
3. Exercise: Exercise can work to make your mood better. Pregnancy yoga not only tones and stretches your body, but teaches you breathing, relaxation and meditation techniques. These techniques are good for helping you to quell your anxieties. Try to build exercise into your daily life
4. Eat well: Eating well is good for your mind as well as your body. You don’t have to do anything extreme with your diet to make sure you get all these helpful nutrients. Good sources include oily fish, fruit, nuts, seeds, dairy products, lean meat and poultry, grains and vegetables.
5. Treat yourself and Laugh alot: Pregnancy is also the perfect time to treat yourself to all those beauty treatments you never normally splash out on. Laughter is one of the body’s best ways of relaxing. So meet up with friends, watch a funny DVD with your partner and think about funny and good stuff.
“Be nice to yourself. You deserve it”.