All parents struggle with their and their baby’s sleep.
- Every baby has their own waking and sleeping pattern. Some babies sleep much more than others. Some sleep for long periods, others in short bursts, some sleep through the night and some not for long.
- It’s unlikely to fit in with your need for sleep. So, try to sleep when your baby sleeps, this is a good opportunity to try to get a bit of rest yourself.
- If you’re not sleeping at the same time as your baby, don’t worry about keeping the house silent while they sleep. It’s good to get your baby used to sleeping through a certain amount of noise.
- As baby grow sleeping pattern also change:0-3 month.. baby sleep more than they awake. It can be from eight hours, up to 16-18 hour. 3-6 months.. Night feeding will be necessary, some babies will sleep for eight hours or longer at night, but not all.6-12 months.. Feeds should no longer be necessary, and some babies will sleep for up to 12 hours at night. But hungry can awake some babies in night.
- While your baby is asleep covering him/her with warm blanket in chilly days so that he/she doesn’t get up because of cold, it is more effective to have a Baby blanket-zipper so your baby can’t kick it off.(note: don’t cover your baby’s head)
- It’s a good idea to teach your baby that night time is different to daytime from the start.
- During the Night: keep the lights down low, don’t talk much and keep your voice quiet, put your baby down as soon as they’ve been fed and changed, don’t play with your baby.
- During the day:Baby can play in play gym as it is assembly is simple and clean up is a snap, its vinyl bag with Bright colors and bold patterns which will attract your junior and even dangling fun toys to play with, while baby is playing you can do your other work.
- Try to leave a little time between your baby’s feed and bedtime. If you feed your baby to sleep, feeding and going to sleep will become linked in your baby’s mind. When they wake in the night, they’ll want a feed to help them go back to sleep.
Therefore, little steps can help you to give your baby a good sleep and even rest to you also.